Х Site news
Х On-line publications
Х About project
Coins And Money Circulation
In The Mongol States
13 - 15 Centuries
Preliminary Announcement (09 August 2000)
on the conference news
Terms and Conditions
- The Great Mongol Empire
- China Under The Mongol Domination
- The Golden Horde And Its Descendants
- The Crimean Khanate (Giray Khans)
- Related Items:
- Mongols and Russia
- Mongols and Egypt
- Mongols and India
- The Conference is to be held at Saratov, Russia in September 2001
(estimated term - 5 to 8 days).
- The Organizing Committee: Pavel N. Petrov (Chairman and Coordinator),
Dr. Vladimir N. Nastich (Scientific Supervisor and Press Secretary),
Sergey V. Gumayunov (Resident Deputy Chairman), Vladimir A. Belyaev (Deputy Chairman).
- The publication of all delivered papers is provided (in Russian and English;
in case of other languages, French and German can be considered preferable).
- Staying in one of the pension houses on the bank of the Volga with full board.
- The cultural programme will include visiting museums in Saratov, town excursions,
a journey to one of the Golden Horde medieval sites.
- Numismatic literature (sale and exchange).
- Additional service which will be available in the Conference service-center:
- international phone;
- e-mail (free);
- Internet access;
- copying service;
- workplace with PC, printer, scanner.
- The applications can be sent immediately by e-mail: email@example.com, to the attention of
Pavel N. Petrov.
- Estimated expenses - $ 350 per capita (without transportation to Saratov).
Saratov is located 1 1/2 hours by plane or about 16 hours by train southeast of Moscow.
Currently (on August 2000) round trip Moscow-Saratov air tickets costs about $100. Train tickets costs about $50.
The clickable map of the South Russia region.
Some information about Saratov.